You may print wirelessly using your laptop or other device from inside the library or from home! If you have printer trouble, simply send your print jobs to a printer at one of our locations, come to the library to release your print job and pay for your copies within 36 hours.
Black & white copies are 10¢ per page and color copies are 50¢ per page.
Print Through the Web:
Visit these web pages to get information about printing wirelessly at each CMPL location:
Download the App:
CMPL is transitioning to a new library app. The app will be ready to download sometime in May 2022. Please check back for links to download the app on both Apple and Android devices.
Email Your Print Job:
Email your document to printers at all three locations. Use the email of the type of print you’d like to receive.
Main Library printers:
- Black and white 1-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black and white 2-sided: email@example.com
- Color 1-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color 2-sided: email@example.com
North Branch printers:
- Black and white 1-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black and white 2-sided: email@example.com
- Color 1-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color 2-sided: email@example.com
South Branch printers:
- Black and white 1-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black and white 2-sided: email@example.com
- Color 1-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color 2-sided: email@example.com
Download the CMPL App
CMPL is getting a new library app! Due to some performance issues with the current app, we have decided to transition to a new app powered by Communico, the same software that powers our events calendar and meeting and study room reservations. At this time, the old CMPL app does not work. Please uninstall it. Keep your eyes here for information on when the new app is available to install.