Download the CMPL App
CMPL’s new app is here! The new app allows you to search the catalog, place holds, make room reservations, register for programs, and even download OverDrive/Libby eBooks and eAudiobooks right in the app. Please note, you will want to download you CMPL card to your Apple Wallet from the app in order to use it on the self-checks.
The Android version of the app is in process. However, the Google Play Store has been sluggish to approve it. Please check back here for the link to the Android app when it is ready.
You may print wirelessly using your laptop or other device from inside the library or from home! If you have printer trouble, simply send your print jobs to a printer at one of our locations, come to the library to release your print job and pay for your copies within 36 hours.
Black & white copies are 10¢ per page and color copies are 50¢ per page.
Print Through the Web:
Visit these web pages to get information about printing wirelessly at each CMPL location:
Download the App:
CMPL is transitioning to a new library app. The app will be ready to download sometime in summer 2022. Please check back for links to download the app on both Apple and Android devices.
Email Your Print Job:
Email your document to printers at all three locations. Use the email of the type of print you’d like to receive.
Main Library printers:
- Black and white 1-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black and white 2-sided: email@example.com
- Color 1-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color 2-sided: email@example.com
North Branch printers:
- Black and white 1-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black and white 2-sided: email@example.com
- Color 1-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color 2-sided: email@example.com
South Branch printers: