CMPL COVID Service Level – June 14, 2021
CMPL is beginning to restore services and amenities as the pandemic subsides. Because many things changed while we provided service during the pandemic, it will take some time for CMPL to rearrange locations. Read on to find out what to expect when you visit:
By entering you acknowledge:
- You are not experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms. If you are, do not enter.
- A mask must be worn over the mouth and nose at all times while in the library other than children under age 2. Anyone unable or unwilling to comply should use our curbside/drive-up window pickup service.
- Members not of the same household must remain at least 6’ apart.
- No time limit on length of visit, but must be properly masked.
- Meeting rooms and study rooms at the Main Library and South Branch are available to be booked at half capacity.
- Computer use has been restored to 60 minutes with automatic renewals if nobody is waiting.
- Faxing (with a new lower price of $0.50 per page)
- Curbside pick up still available. Call an hour ahead.
We are working to restore services and amenities as quickly as possible. Please visit this page prior to your library visit to see what is available.