Clinton-Macomb Public Library offers meeting space free of charge to groups that qualify. You must meet all criteria below in order to reserve space at the library:
1. Must be a resident of Clinton or Macomb Townships with a valid library card in good standing.
2. Meetings must be for non-profit organizations. (Study groups cannot reserve meeting space. See information on group study rooms below.)
3. Meetings can be booked no more than 60 days in advance and no more than twice a month for the same group.
4. Meeting room applications should be made at least days in advance in order to go through the approval process. If you require a room with less than 2 days’ notice, please call (586) 226-5007.
All meeting room requests must be made online. No paper, faxed or emailed forms will be accepted to reserve meeting space. If you need assistance using the new online system, please view this video.
Meeting Room Hours of Availability:
Sunday: 12-5:45pm (Main Library only)
Groups will not be allowed in the building before regular operating hours.
To better serve the needs of our community, we use a software system to allow for the reservation of study rooms in advance.
- You must be a resident of Clinton or Macomb Township with a valid library card.
- Rooms may be reserved at the Main or South buildings.
- You may have one active study room reservation in the system per day, for a maximum 3 hours each day.
- You may reserve a room up to 14 days in advance.
- You may reserve up to 6 hours of time per week.
- Rooms can be booked for 1-8 people.
If you will be late, please call us at (586) 226-5040 to let us know. If you do not call or do not show up, your reservation will be canceled within 15 minutes of reservation time.