Clinton-Macomb Public Library offers meeting space free of charge to groups that qualify. You must meet all criteria below in order to reserve space at the library:
1. Must be a resident of Clinton or Macomb Townships with a valid library card in good standing.
2. Meetings must be for non-profit organizations. (Study groups cannot reserve meeting space. See information on group study rooms below.)
3. Meetings can be booked no more than 60 days in advance and no more than twice a month for the same group.
Fill out a meeting room application and someone will be in touch within 48 hours to confirm or select an alternate date for your meeting. Because of the high volume of applications we receive, those submitted more than 60 days in advance will not be processed. Call (586) 226-5007 with questions.
Starting July 18, CMPL will unveil a new meeting room booking software. Because of this, all meeting room requests must be made online. No paper, faxed or emailed forms will be accepted to reserve meeting space.
Meeting Room Hours of Availability:
Sunday: 12-5:45pm (Main Library only)
Groups will not be allowed in the building before regular operating hours.
To better serve the needs of our community, we use a software system to allow for the reservation of study rooms in advance.
- You must be a resident of Clinton or Macomb Township with a valid library card.
- Rooms may be reserved at the Main or South buildings.
- You may have one active study room reservation in the system per day, for a maximum 3 hours each day.
- You may reserve a room up to 14 days in advance.
- You may reserve up to 6 hours of time per week.
- Rooms can be booked for 1-8 people.
If you will be late, please call us at (586) 226-5040 to let us know. If you do not call or do not show up, your reservation will be canceled within 15 minutes of reservation time.