Clinton-Macomb Public Library offers meeting space free of charge to groups that qualify. You must meet all criteria below in order to reserve space at the library:
1. Must be a resident of Clinton or Macomb Townships with a valid library card in good standing.
2. Meetings must be for non-profit organizations. (Study groups cannot reserve meeting space. See information on group study rooms below.)
3. Meetings can be booked no more than 60 days in advance and no more than twice a month for the same group.
Fill out a meeting room application and someone will be in touch within 48 hours to confirm or select an alternate date for your meeting. Because of the high volume of applications we receive, those submitted more than 60 days in advance will not be processed. Call (586) 226-5007 with questions.
Meeting Room Application (46.7 KB-Abobe Acrobat required)
Meeting Room Hours of Availability:
Sunday: 12-5:45pm (Main Library only)
Groups will not be allowed in the building before regular operating hours.
The Main Library and South Branch offer group study rooms. Residents may only have one active reservation in the system at a time and may reserve the room for 1-3 hours.
- Study rooms are available to residents of the Clinton or Macomb Township service area with a valid library card
- Rooms may be reserved 7 days in advance
- If you have a small group, please reserve the smallest room available to allow for larger groups to use the rooms that accommodate more people
If you will be late, please call us at (586) 226-5040 to let us know. If you do not call or do not show up, your reservation will be canceled within 15 minutes of reservation time.